Road safety depends on three factors: the human, the state of the vehicle or motorcycle and the state of the road. Before starting a trip, make sure you take preventive measures.
Your responsibility on the road is a transcendental aspect, since your well-being and that of others depends on this. Avoid distractions while driving, remember that the highest number of accidents are due to the following causes:
- Do not maintain a safe distance between cars or motorcycles.
- Disobey traffic signals.
- Changing lanes without precautions.
- Overtaking invading track.
- Use of mobile devices while driving.
In addition, it is recommended not to travel longer than two hours without stopping, physical fatigue can also be a causal effect of accidents.
Vehicle or motorcycle status
Both cars and motorcycles require care and maintenance that avoid some problems. These general recommendations will allow you to enjoy a smooth and hassle-free trip.
- Perform a comprehensive and early review.
- Pay attention to unusual noises or signals, this can be an important warning that requires immediate attention.
- Make sure you have the documentation required by current regulations and avoid setbacks with the authorities.
Do not forget to always wear your seat belt, have the contact numbers at hand in case of any unusual situation.
Information obtained from: carroya.com
Had a car accident in public? Make an appointment with us at 210-342-2777